Sri Sri University harnesses cutting-edge professional acumen by virtue of associations with formidable corporate veterans, replete with decades of domain and industry experience. We are proud to speak of prolific placement ties with business houses such as Duff & Phelps, Ernst and Young, Adani, Mahindra Finance, United Health Group, PeopleStrong, Verity Knowledge Solutions, Future Group, Axis Bank, Karvy Corporate, Marsh McLennan, to cite a few.
Key differentiators of Sri Sri University
- Amalgamates domain expertise, professional skill sets and powerful meditative techniques to equip students with unmatched problem-solving capabilities under high-stress business scenarios
- Scholastic exchanges with a diverse student base and alumni-driven mentorship programs
- Leveraging on the vast Art of Living corporate network in facilitating robust placements and internship opportunities
- We have successfully engaged companies like United Health Group, Tata Global beverages, PWC, Axis Bank, Ernst and Young, Vodafone, Mahindra Agri Solutions, Pepsico, ITC, Harley Davidson, OPC Asset Solutions, Hyatt, Cipla, Wipro, Decathlon, Broadvision, S&P Capital IQ, Titan, Taj Group of Hotels, General Motors, Reliance Trends, among numerous others in Summer Internship programs and Corporate Interactions and Exchanges
- Our students have performed distinctively in various prestigious academically inclined events, with indelible performances in premier B-Schools like IIM – C, IIFT – Kolkata, Google Start-Up Weekend at XIMB, KIIT University
- Over the years we have organized multi-faceted, home grown events where we have brought together candidates from prestigious B-Schools and industry experts to explore ideas and pioneer changes in existing business trends. Some prominent examples are Research Conclaves (Department wise), Start-Up Forerunner (E-Cell), Orion (Annual Fest) and Agribition (Agribusiness event) to name a few.
We firmly believe that management students at Sri Sri University emphatically exhibit professional dynamism augmented by business ethics
- Continuous upward trend in the no. of companies visiting the campus & opportunities created for the students
- Highest Salary for 2015-17 was 12 lacs pa.
- More than 90% final placement every year
- 100% summer internship placements every year.
- One International Placement & exposure of International internships since past 5 years.