Hostel facilities at Sri Sri University
Sri Sri University provides accommodation to outstation students on a first-come- first-served basis. The campus already has provisions to accommodate more than a thousand students and over the next few years, we have planned to increase the number up to almost five thousand students.
The boys are housed in Amber, HB4 (Hostel Block 4), Kailash B and C wings while the girls are housed in Kadambari, Aravalli and Kailash A wing. The rooms are spacious enough to be occupied by 2 and 3 students. Both AC and non-AC rooms are available.
The uniqueness of each hostel lies in its design and structure. All the hostels have been designed in such a manner that they get plenty of natural sunlight and fresh air. Also, all the hostels have gymnasiums and recreation rooms to allow the students recreational opportunities. Each hostel has its dedicated parking space for students. There is round the clock drinking water facility and power backup for all the hostels.
The Boys’ Hostel Wardens are:
1) Mr. Kaushal Bosrisagar, Warden (Amber)
2) Mr. Ravinder Singh, Warden (HB4)
3) Mr. Satyajeet Arya, Warden (HB4)
4) Mr. Kalpesh Zala, Warden (Kailash A, B and C)
The Girls’ Hostel Wardens are:
1) Ms. Neeru Sharma, Warden (Kadambari)
2) Ms. Bhavna Gondaliya, Warden (Kadambari)
3) Ms. Sandhya Sadna, Warden (Aravalli)
4) Ms. Chandni Karanwal, Warden (Aravalli)
In conclusion, we at SSU ensure that the parents’ trust reposed on us is honoured by providing them all those things that are at our disposal to allow the mental and physical well-being of each student.